Hey Everyone 🙂
Hope you’re all doing well! I am so sorry that I haven’t posted in a while. I have been busy taking a summer session at my university and this crazy summer heat here in California has made me a little lazy!
Anyways, today I would like to thank the lovely Kanza from Faded Rouge for nominating me for the Liebster award. I am truly honored and grateful to the lovely Kanza for nominating me. If you haven’t already please make sure to check out her lovely blog. I absolutely love the design of her blog and everything she posts about!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award.
- Let’s the bloggers know that you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions of your own.
What is the one place you would rather be at?
I really don’t want to sound cliche but since its so hot here I would rather be at the beach 🙂
What is your favorite accessory?
A pretty necklace
Name a purchase you regret?
Living Proof Anti-Frizz Hair Nourishing Oil. Perhaps I will do a separate post on this but unfortunately, it didn’t work for me.
What is your favorite dessert?
Currently, it’s my mom’s rice pudding 🙂
Pen or Pencil
Coffee or Tea
Tea. Green tea to be specific. 🙂
What do you do to relax?
Watch my favorite shows.
What is your favorite breakfast food?
Currently, it’s thinly sliced cheese with pita bread and lightly sweetened green tea.
What is a skill you would like to learn?
I would like to learn some basic cooking skills. Honestly, I am so fortunate that my mom is a lovely cook so I haven’t bothered trying to learn 🙂
If you could live in a book, TV show, or movie what would it be?
I would live with the family of Atticus Finch from the novel How to Kill A Mockingbird.
If you could time travel, would you go to the past or future?
This is a difficult question. But if I had to choose one it would be the future because I am interested in seeing how technology will evolve and how much it will change our lives.
- What is/was your favorite subject in school?
- What is your favorite book?
- Have you voted in any election before?
- What’s your go-to summer outfit?
- If you could only put on one make-up item which would it be?
- If you could travel in any where in the world where would it be?
- Do you prefer a good movie or a few episodes of your favorite show?
- Mac or Windows?
- Fruits or veggies?
- Do you have a specific exercise routine?
- Favorite weekend activity?
I hope you enjoyed this post and once again, thank you to the lovely Faded Rouge for nominating me!