Hey Everyone! Hope you are all doing well 🙂
Today I would like to give a huge thank you to the beautiful and very sweet Tookii for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I love reading all of her posts and I really admire her for starting her own blog at such a young age. Her blog is fun and interesting for people of all ages so make sure to follow her if you haven’t already done so!
Thank the person that nominated you and give a link to their blog.
List the rules
Display the award on your post of the award
List seven facts about yourself
Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know that you have nominated them for this award.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I don’t really have a favorite color. I like many different colors depending on what the colored object is. For example, I don’t really like to wear white or yellow but I love white roses and sunflowers :).
- I don’t like any foods especially desserts with coconut inside them even though I know coconuts are really healthy. Ironically though lately (once a week) I have been loving to massage my hair with coconut oil at night and showering it off the next morning.
- I don’t drink coffee. I love the smell of it but I feel like the two or three times that I did drink a cup the next day it made me break out. Instead, I love green tea.
- I am an introvert.
- I am bilingual. I can speak and understand both English and Farsi. In the past few years I have learned how to read very basic Farsi.
- I haven’t traveled anywhere outside of the United States but I definitely would love to do so in the future 🙂
- I prefer my moms homemade cooking to any restaurant cuisine. I may be slightly biased but I honestly think that my moms cooking is just the best!
Once again, thank you so much to the beautiful Tookii for nominating me 🙂 I hope you all enjoyed this post!!!